Day 182 of 184: 29 December 2017: just a few more days, and a reminder where we started

Hey all!

It's almost new year..
I hope everyone has had great holidays so far, and I wish you all the best for 2018!

For me, I've had great holidays with my family.
It's been an amazing month, full of fun, thankfulness, expectance and more.

Now the end of my project is within reach, I think I can only appreciate more what I have.
Some words of wisdom from me (and yes, some of them are said may times before, by many people):
Be thankful with what you have.
Don't judge others, you never know what they are (or have been) going through.
And: talk. Communication is important. Dare to ask, dare to share. It's hard, I know (trust me, I've had plenty of trust breaks), but it helps.

May the new year be even better than the old one!
To many more!

Cheers!

Dimitri

As a reminder, this is where we started:
Day 1, almost 6 months ago

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

My plan for charity

Day 44 of 184: 13th of August 2017: Holidays are still hard

Day 19 of 184: 19th of July 2017, holidays are hard