Day 44 of 184: 13th of August 2017: Holidays are still hard

Dear readers,

I am back home from holidays now; after having the camping trip, I went to Sweden for a week.
But, now other stuff gets my attention: work, preparing for school, looking for a house, and then the normal everyday stuff.

So, I will write blog posts more often. (I was about to write "I will try to..." but the words of Yoda echoed through my mind "Do or do not, there is no try")

And, I have made my life, and possibly yours, a bit easier, by making a Google Photos album with all the selfies for this blog in there, sorted newest first.
I have added the link to the list on the left.

I will write again later, I am out of inspiration (and energy)

Bye for now,

Dimitri

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

My plan for charity

Day 10 of 184: 10th of July 2017