Day 32 of 184: 1st of August 2017: I went camping, and my hair is growing nicely

Dear readers,

It's been a while.
I was camping last Monday through Friday, and I will be gone again for a week now.
So, this'll be a short update, and then I'll write again when I'm back.

Speaking of short, my hair length:
I measureds (or at least tried to) my hair, and it is about 15mm long now.
For, and I quote Matt Parker "backwards people who don't use the metric system", that is about 5/8th of an inch.

I hope all of you enjoy your holidays, I know I do.
From Russia, with great affection :P

Dimitri

P.S. I am not actually Russian, not even remotely

I'll add the pics, and leave it at this for now
I added an extra one from the 19th of July, since I had a pic from in the ferris wheel, as I was on a carnival. Also, you can clearly see the days I was out camping, had no mirror.

As I posted the pictures, I noticed the difference in hair length. Funny, how 10 days of hair growth, which would be about 5 mm, is so visible.

19th July

July 20th

July 21st

July 22nd

July 23rd

July 24th

July 25th

July 26th

July 27th

July 28th

July 29th

July 30th

July 31st

August 1st















Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Day 44 of 184: 13th of August 2017: Holidays are still hard

My plan for charity

Day 10 of 184: 10th of July 2017